Monday, July 18, 2011

Bringing Drawing Back


I really hope I can keep this up.
As you know, I am a Kalamazoo College graduate. While many of my peers have gone off to do great things in the world, I decided the world was not yet ready for Marissa (..yeah something like that). So instead, I am currently in the process of finding something to hold me over for the time being. It has been difficult coming to terms with the fact that I really have no direction at this point, but I know I can rely on my passion for art... so I suppose that is the main theme of my blog.
Anyways, this isn't so much a journal as it is a sketch book, so enjoy.
So, I just found my art tablet and software... and I am a wee bit rusty but I can only get better from here!

1 comment:

  1. This is about to be the best thing to hit the internet since sliced bread!!!

    ReplyDelete