Thursday, May 31, 2012

Drawing Challenge

Hey,
So because I have been feeling so down about my lack of art as of late, I decided to force myself to draw things I enjoy, things I hate, and things I literally can't. Everyday for the next 30 days, I will be posting a picture... Some pertaining to my life, others not so much. I'll let you decide. I am beyond grateful for the constant support everyone has given me. If you know me well enough, I tend to play myself down.

So, drawing #1: A self portrait

And, drawing #2: A picture of my favorite animal. Back story: I had nearly completed a version of this on my computer, and the art app I used crashed and burned my soul. I almost cried (mainly because I had a rough day, but this fucking sucked too). Anyways, I just decided to draw it on vellum paper with marker and scan it so, it could be worse, right?
Anyways, wish me luck... Most of these drawings will be at the quality of these, but I sure as hell can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment