Thursday, February 16, 2012

Making Prints and T-shirts

Alright, so here is the deal. After seeing the amount of support from facebook (thank you everyone, it means the world to me), I am going to go see what it would take to make T-shirts and prints of my work... So people can purchase them! Based on how much this will all cost... It could potentially be pricey. HOWEVER, I will see if I can't lower the prices because everyone has been so supportive of my work. This is more of a hobby to me, so even if I don't quite break even I am content. After doing some research on digital printing, this seems to be the most price efficient way to get all the desired colors on a shirt as opposed to screen printing. This is fantastic, since it's far less time consuming and can handle larger quantities! Now, the major question not so much the process, but what design to make! I am going to make a few more potential prints, and then I was considering having a vote-off on facebook. I will probably end up making a Group to "like." Anyways, if you haven't already subscribed to my blog, please please do! I am so thrilled to see that people from all over the world have glanced at it, and multiple times for that matter! This helps me to see what's working and what needs to improve. This is all very new to me, so please be patient. One thing is for sure, the more my friends give me the support, the more motivated I am to get something going! Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment